Anahita completed her legal studies at Osgoode Hall Law School where she obtained her Juris Doctorate. Prior to that, she obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from York University. She has gained invaluable experience at dynamic law firms as well as running her own private law firm in Ontario.
Anahita draws on her legal expertise and exceptional professional services to achieve outstanding results for each and every one of her clients.
She is the former Director of Communications of the Iranian Canadian Lawyers Association and a former member of the Iranian Canadian Legal Professionals. She is fluent in both English and Farsi.
- 2012 Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto, ON
- 2010 Summer Exchange program: Comparative Consumer Bankruptcy, Monash University, Florence, Italy
- 2009 Bachelor of Psychology, York University, Toronto, ON
- 2016 BC Bar Association
- 2012 Ontario Bar Association
- 2013 – 2016 Owner, Tajadod Law, Vernon, BC
- 2013 – 2014 Deloitte LLP (formerly ATD Legal Services PC), Toronto, ON
- 2013 Heydary Hamilton PC, Toronto, ON
- 2012 – 2013 Sangha Law Office, Brampton, ON
- Recipient of Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top Scholarship for Three
- 2006 – 2009 Dean’s Honour Roll
- 2007 Faculty of Health Academic Merit Achievement
- 2006 Faculty of Arts Sessional Academic Achievement List
- Farsi, Romanian, and a basic knowledge of French