Lorne MacLean, QC is the founder of MacLean Family Law’s Kelowna Penticton High Net Worth Family Lawyer team. Lorne MacLean, QC handles select Kelowna and Penticton high-income support and Kelowna and Penticton high net worth family property cases.
Mr. MacLean has successfully acted for Kelowna and Penticton spouses in the Supreme Court of Canada the BC Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court of BC and in the Queen’s Bench in Calgary Alberta.
In addition to founder, Lorne MacLean, QC, our Kelowna family law team is comprised of senior lawyers Andre Roothman, Audra Bayer, and Karsten Erzinger who will be called to the bar in December 2018. Audra Bayer is a top rated senior Kelowna lawyer who just obtained a rare unequal property division win of 75/25 for the wife.
MacLean’s successes for his clients include setting leading precedents for setting a number of record support awards including one of over $80,000 a month- yes per month! plus:
- a Supreme Court of Canada win in Young of sole child custody, 100% reapportionment of the family home and special costs for our delighted client
- a Supreme Court of Canada appearance setting the law on spousal support reviews in a case where support payments of the husband were set at $2250 a month on an income of over $300,000 for our client;
- A BC Court of Appeal and SCC win on the division of a stockbroker’s book of business,
- a BC Court of Appeal win on guideline income of an owner of Okanagan family businesses,
- division of trust interests and
- shared 50/50 custody awards for high profile clients including a Gold Medal Olympian.
Hiring a Kelowna Penticton High Net Worth Family Lawyer early on in your Penticton or Naramata family case is crucial to your success.
Penticton High Net Worth Family Lawyer 778 754 1542
Penticton high net worth family property cases can involve income and property division of professional practices of lawyers, professional athletes, dentists, accountants, and doctors. High net worth Penticton family law cases involving business disputes also involve complex valuation and family property division issues including corporate and distributive income taxes and trusts issues.
Kelowna Penticton High Net Worth Family Lawyer Property Disputes
Lorne MacLean, QC understands that a Penticton high net worth family law case will often involve joint and other expert business valuations, stock options calculations, valuations and clawbacks of beneficial interests in trusts created by third parties or by one of the spouses themselves, estate plan share structures, self-employment guideline income calculation disputes and grey divorce issues. MacLean has lectured to lawyers and financial planners and written for Business in Vancouver on Grey Divorce and high net worth divorce issues.
Okanagan land values are skyrocketing for good reason given its natural beauty and Penticton and Naramata provide a healthy and active lifestyle. Penticton’s attraction to wealthy early retirees means that there has been a tremendous influx of wealth into the Penticton, Naramata region over the past few years. Hiring a top rated Penticton high net worth family lawyer is important when dealing with high stakes legal issues.
Hire A Highly Rated Downtown Vancouver Lawyer As Your Kelowna Penticton High Net Worth Family Lawyer
Lawyers with specialized expertise in dealing with Penticton high net worth family lawyer cases are often based in Vancouver, British Columbia. Fortunately, MacLean Family Law provides local Penticton high net worth family lawyer expertise as our founder, Lorne MacLean QC is a frequent visitor to his home in Penticton.
If your Penticton high net worth family law income exceeds $250,000 and your high net worth family law property exceeds $1,000,000 you owe it to yourself to meet with top rated Penticton high net worth family lawyer Lorne N. MacLean QC in Penticton. See Chapters 12-15 of the SSAG for the types of issues high net worth grey divorce spouses face on separation.
Mr. MacLean represents selectKelowna, Penticton and Naramata high net worth family clients focuses on the following high net worth Penticton family law issues:
- Incomes over $150,000 in child support cases
- Incomes over $350,000 in spousal support cases
- High-income cases involving shared custody disputes
- excluded property valuation
- excluded property tracing
- excluded property place in joint names and spousal intention cases
- constructive and resulting trust cases involving parents of spouses
- Grey divorce issues such as spousal support later in life and early retirement and re-partnering and spousal support duration
- Valuation and division of professional practices, property development businesses, wineries, and waterfront properties.
- tax efficient division of family and company property to ensure fairness
- division of family trusts created by a spouse and interests of beneficiaries of discretionary trusts