IN THE COMMUNITY
MacLean Law’s core philosophy is to empower our clients and help them triumph over complex family circumstances. We also believe in practising this value to the community at large, by giving in various ways to support others in triumphing in their endeavours.
We embrace charitable initiatives as a firm and support our employees’ involvement in events and activities that help our communities grow richer in terms of culture, acceptance, prosperity and/or services.
Some examples of community groups and initiatives that MacLean lawyers and staff are involved in:
- Access Pro Bono legal clinic
- ALS Society of BC
- Burnaby Lakers Lacrosse Team
- Dress for Success Vancouver
- Lawyers with Pride (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Committee of the Canadian Bar Association of BC).
- MS Society of BC
- Rotary International
- Salvation Army
- Union Gospel Mission
- West Coast LEAF (West Coast Legal Education and Action Fund)