If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.
Krystin Wang is an Associate Lawyer with MacLean Law’s Surrey Office.
Prior to joining MacLean Law, Krystin practiced as a litigation lawyer at a respected full-service firm in downtown Edmonton, Alberta, gaining extensive litigation experience.
Krystin understands that family separation can often be one of the most stressful and chaotic times of one’s life. She also understands that each family is unique and will require a different approach from counsel, and that her work affects real families, with real needs.
While friendly and compassionate, Krystin focuses on finding practical and efficient solutions for her clients and strives to assist clients in an empathetic manner, addressing their concerns and keeping them informed throughout the process.
While Krystin’s first option is to try to settle matters prior to proceeding to court, thereby reducing her client’s stress and costs, she is also a strong advocate for her clients should the matters proceed to trial.
Outside of her law practice, Krystin enjoys traveling, playing tennis, and golf.
Krystin is also fluent in Korean.
- 2018: Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Member of the Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (FACL)
- 2019 – 2020: Edmonton Community Legal Centre, Edmonton, AB
- 2015 – 2018: Pro Bono Students Canada (PBSC), Saskatoon, SK
- 2015 – 2018: Community Legal Aid Services for Saskatoon Inner City Inc. (CLASSIC), Saskatoon, SK
- 2016 – 2017: Legal Aid Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK