Alexandra completed her legal studies at the University of Toronto where she obtained her Juris Doctorate. Prior to that, she obtained her Bachelor of Arts with an English major and Sociology minor from the Fraser Valley here in BC.
Alexandra is a passionate reader and crossword puzzle extraordinaire. After spending time in the kitchen seeking out ambitious cooking challenges, you can find her engrossed in a John Irving, Italo Calvino or Jeffrey Eugenides book or out hiking in our beautiful wilderness.
- 2015 Juris Doctor, University of Toronto, ON
- 2012 Bachelor of Arts, University of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, BC
- Dean’s List and Outstanding Achievement Award
- 2016 Law Society of Upper Canada
- 2015 – Present – Advocates’ Society – Toronto, ON
- 2017 Associate Lawyer, Chitiz Pathak LLP, Toronto, ON
- 2016 Articled Student, Chitiz Pathak LLP, Toronto, ON
- 2015 Downtown Legal Services (Family Law Division), Toronto, ON
- 2014 Pro Bono Students Canada (Family Court Support Project), Toronto, ON
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- 2013 – 2015 Peer Mentorship Program – Toronto, ON
- 2013 – 2014 Charity Promises Auction – Toronto, ON