Dawid completed his legal studies at the University of British Columbia where he obtained a Juris Doctorate. While in law school, Dawid volunteered for the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program where he gained valuable experience providing legal advice and representation at legal aid clinics for low-income clients. He articled at a criminal law firm and has appeared in the BC Provincial Court and written articles for UBC Legal-Eye in Vancouver.
Dawid brings a special knowledge of the law to MacLean Law, gained as a Moot Court Judge and Debate Tournament Judge in Vancouver. He is fluent in Polish and conversational in German.
In his spare time, Dawid is an avid musician and plays the drums and piano. He makes the most of BC’s outdoors with hiking, bouldering, tennis, skiing, and competitive soccer.
- 2016 Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, BC
- 2013 Bachelor of Arts, Honours Specialization in Philosophy – Graduated with distinction, Western University, London, ON
- 2016 Bull Housser Price in Labour Law
- 2014 UBC Law Students’ Legal Advice Program (LSLAP) Pozer Award
- 2012 Western University Faculty Association Scholarship
- 2017 – Present – MacLean Law, Vancouver, BC
- 2016 – 2017 Articled Student, Filkow Law, Vancouver, BC
- 2015 Summer Articled Student, Stikeman Elliott, Vancouver, BC
- 2013 – 2016 Head Clinician, Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, Vancouver, BC
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- 2013 – 2016 Writer, Editor-in-Chief, UBC Legal-Eye, Vancouver, BC
- 2015 – 2016 Moot Court Judge, Vancouver, BC
- “Mediation and the Workplace” (2015), BC Paralegals Association Publications
- “Bail and Public Confidence” (2015), BC Paralegals Association Publications