I pride myself in assisting clients who may be going through the most difficult time of their lives, to achieve stability and independence as they start a new chapter.
Chris Park completed his undergraduate studies at the University of British Columbia with Honours in Science before earning his Juris Doctor at the Peter A. Allard School of Law in 2020. Since then, he has gained extensive experience in many aspects of law, always advocating for people going through hardship.
Chris previously worked for a cancer research lab in South Korea before returning to Vancouver. He worked as a senior advisor and manager for an admissions consulting firm before deciding to pursue law, which combined his skills in research and client management, a desire to assist those who need help with legal challenges, and a passion for the law.
Fluent in Korean, Chris Park is a great asset to MacLean Law, bringing an empathetic and personalized approach to his practice to ensure legal needs are met and family matters are resolved.
In his spare time, Chris has many interests and talents, including reading poetry and the classics, creative writing, skiing, swimming and snorkeling, travelling, and cryptocurrency.
Professional & Community
- 2022: Volunteer at Access Pro Bono Society of British Columbia
- 2018-2019: Volunteer at Yaletown House Society, Vancouver, BC
- 2018: Volunteer at Contemporary Art Gallery, Vancouver, BC
- 2017-2018: Volunteer at UBC Legal Education Outreach, Vancouver and Surrey, BC
- 2017: Student Clinician at UBC Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, Vancouver, BC
- Peter A. Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia, Juris Doctor, 2020
- University of British Columbia, Bachelor of Science with Honours, 2013
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Present: Lawyer, MacLean Law, Vancouver, BC
- 2020-2022: Articled Student and Lawyer, Taylor Law Group, Langley, BC
- 2013-2020: Senior Advisor and Manager, The Core Academy, Vancouver, BC
- 2012: Student Researcher, National Cancer Center, South Korea