MacLean Law’s Toronto Mandarin Chinese Speaking Family Lawyers help our Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese speaking clients successfully resolve medium to high net worth divorces and separations involving Ontario, BC, and worldwide income and family property. Our Toronto office is located in the heart of the downtown financial district. Jian Kang leads our Toronto team.
Precedent-Setting Wins 416 900 3428
Our law firm has obtained several high net worth Canadian wins involving international family law income and family property. We set records for spousal support of $100,000 a month and $16,000 a month for 1 child in D. v D. which made front-page news.
MacLean law’s Mandarin and Cantonese fluent team is one of the largest in Canada and we have our own dedicated Chinese language family law website.
Awards 416 900 3428
Our founder Lorne MacLean, QC is a top-rated family lawyer with an impressive history of wins in BC, Alberta, and the Supreme Court of Canada and works closely with the Mandarin-speaking family law team on high net worth cases in BC and Toronto. MacLean was just named one of Canada’s Top 25 Most Influential lawyers as a result of his recent precedent-setting wins.
Toronto Mandarin Chinese Speaking Family Lawyers 416 900 3428
In another BC Court of Appeal international case involving a Chinese billionaire, we successfully represented the Canadian wife and this case which went to the Appeal court set new law.
Our Toronto Mandarin Chinese Speaking Family Lawyers help assist in cases of medium to high net worth involving international property and child custody and child parenting issues such as:
- high stakes financial family law cases involving locating, valuing, and dividing worldwide family property;
- assessing and protecting excluding assets including tracing related to Ontario and worldwide assets;
- divorces including the impact of a Chinese divorce on Ontario proceedings for spousal and child support as well as equalization of family and excluded property;
- the impact of Chinese and Canadian separation agreements on choice of law and choice of forum disputes;
- choice of forum and forum conveniens issues regarding international child custody and child parenting time and guardianship disputes;
- choice of forum and forum conveniens issues involving spousal support;
- choice of forum and forum conveniens issues regarding Ontario and international family property;
- wrongful removal and retention cases involving children with connections to other jurisdictions than just Ontario such as Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Singapore;
- high net worth family cases involving substantial worldwide income and family property in Ontario and abroad;
- negotiation of international family law marriage and cohabitation agreements;
- negotiation of Ontario and international separation agreements;
- setting aside of unfair family law agreements whether pre-marriage or after separation;
- international forensic investigations such as Mareva injunctions and forensic audits
- orders for compensation for foreign assets; and
- personal and property protection orders.
Call Our Toronto Mandarin Chinese Speaking Family Lawyers Now 416 900 3428
Our skilled Toronto Mandarin Chinese Speaking Family Lawyers are one of the largest Mandarin and Cantonese fluent family law teams across Canada. Go to our dedicated Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese language family law website to learn more.